For the ones that like us are sushi lovers we give you today a great healthy option and different from the traditional sushi! Well we have to be honest, the resemblance it’s basically just the presentation, since the ingredients are completely different, but that doesn’t mean that they aren’t equally delicious and addicting. This recipe was inspired in one of the places of one ours favorite restaurants in Postural – Organic Caffe. If you are going to Portugal please go and visit this amazing place you will not regret!
- 1 Courgette
- 1 Carrot
- Sesame Seeds
- 1 Cup of Chickpeas
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 Beetroot
- 1 Green apple
- 1 tsp of Tahini
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- ½ Lemon – juice
- 1 Avocado
- ½ Onion
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 Lemon – juice
- Pinch of Salt
- In a food processor add the chickpeas, garlic, olive oil, Tahini and juice of lemon. Process until get a homogeneous cream, if necessary add 1-2 table spoons of water, to make it creamier.
- Reserve half of the preparation.
- In the other half add the apple and beetroot, process again until everything combined, you will get a creamy paste.
- Chop the onion in small pieces, add the avocado and mash it with a fork;
- Chop the tomato and add to the previous mixture;
- Add some olive oil and the lemon juice, seasoning with salt and pepper and mix again all the ingredients;
- With a vegetable peeler cut the curgette longitudinally in thin slices;
- Roll each slice and fill with the precious creams;
- Finish adding on top with some grated carrot and apple and small slices of tomato;