Ingredients (Serve 2 pancakes)
1 Cs Quinoa Flour (or another of your gluten-free preference)
2 Cs of Oat Flakes (gluten free)
1 Banana Mature
1 Cc linseed
Cinnamon to taste
1 cs Coconut Oil
1. In a blender or food processor put all the ingredients and pulse until homogeneous consistency.
2. In a medium frying pan let the coconut oil melt, place the dough until it covers the whole pan, let it cook for about 2-3 minutes (until you see some holes forming on top of the
3. Carefully pour the pancake and let it cook for another 2-3 minutes,
4. Repeat the process until the dough ends, if you prefer mini pancakes you can use a soup spoon as a measure and do the same process.
5. Finish with some banana slices, 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup and some cinnamon on top.