- 1 Medium beetroot
- 2 Carrots
- 1 small Sweet Potato
- 1 Parsnip
- Kombu seaweed algae (1 Square, appr. 10 cm cutting in small strips of 1cm)
- Hand full of Dried white radish
- 1 tbsp Shiitake mushroom Powder (or a hand full of fresh Shiitake mushrooms)
- Miso (fermented Soya beans with brown rice)
- Grazed Ginger
- 1 lemon
1. Cut all the vegetables in small pieces, to make it more interesting cut them in different shapes, like beetroot in small squares, carrots in triangles and parsnips in half-moons, for example.
2. Cut seaweed kombu in strips with approximate 1cm.
3. In a pot add all the vegetables and kombu with the shiitake mushroom powder and feel it with other, 3cm above the vegetables.
4. Leave to cook for about 20-25 min, at medium heat, stir occasionally.
5. Add the Dried White Radish and let it cook for more 10 min.
Meanwhile prepare your miso dressing:
6. Use one tea spoon per person, in a small pot add the same amount of miso and water (if 6 persons you will use 6 teaspoons of miso and 6 of water) reserve
7. When soup is ready, serve in small bowls, add some grazed ginger and a slice of lemon and add the miso dressing.